Phospho Nitro Kara
- Replacement for 100kg Urea fertilizer and 50kg Super phosphate triple fertilizer
- Improving the soil quality and root structure
This kind of biofertilizer contains Bacillus coagulans, Azotobacter chroococcum and Azospirillum lipoferum.
Bacillus coagulans by producing or ganicacids such as; Lacticacid, Phosphatase ,and Phytase enzymes increases the solubility of in soluble phosphates existing in soil and plant leaf are a and there by helps to availability of more phosphate for plant.
Azospirillum and Azotobacter bacterium are from nitrogen fixing bacteria and mean time to supply the plant with nitrogen, they produce plant growth stimulants substances such as; Indole Acetic Acid, Jiberline, BVitamins Group and Anti-fungus substances, so they are helpful for growth and health of plants.
- Natural and %100 Organic.
- Replacement for 100kg Urea fertilizer and 50kg Super phosphate triple fertilizer.
- Enhancing the cropyields
- Improving the flavor and scent of crops
- Organic acids produced by Phospho Nitro Kara bacterium causing increase the dissolution phosphorus and calcium in the soil and availability of these elements become more to plant.
- Gases produced by phospho Nitro Kara bacteria causing increase soil porosity and thus causing a better flow of air and water in the soil.
- Improving the soil quality and root structure.
- Safe for humans, insects, animals and Eco-friendly
- Compare to chemical fertilizers, compact volume to transport and ware housing.
Phospho Nitro Kara is used for
- Greenhouses’ products
- Green area
How to apply the Phospho Nitro Kara
Applying for seeds
Phospho Nitro Kara on seed sowing is useable on all of Agricultural, Gardening and Greenhouses.
- Shake the bottle well before use and mix it with adequate volume of water (depending to volume and size of the seed, 2-20 lit water) due to wetting the seeds.
- Spread the seeds on the cement ground or a nylon sheet and spray the suspension of Phospho Nitro Kara and water on the seeds by means of water can or a clean sprayer and mix them well so that the seeds get wet.
- Then dry the seeds in the shadow. At this step, the seeds must be quickly sown by hand or machine.
|plant||Amount of seed||Number of PHOSPHO NITRO KARA (110ml)|
|Wheat and barley||75 kg||one 110 ml|
|Corn||30 kg||one 110 ml|
|Cereal||20 kg||one 110 ml|
|Potato||500 kg||one 110 ml|
|Vegetables and Salad crops||2 kg||0ne 110 ml|
|Seedling||Dip the roots of seedlings in the suspensionof two or three PHOSPHO NITRO KARA bottles and water|
|Fruit tree||It is depend on the age and height of tree, but in average make a 250lit suspension of one PHOSPHO NITRO KARA bottle with water and use it for50 trees|
Applying Phospho Nitro Kara by spraying
Phospho Nitro Kara is useable on all of Agricultural, Greenhouses and Decorative products.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Regarding with the variety of target plant, mix a bottle of Phospho Nitro Kara liquid biofertilizer with 200 lit water (for Agricultural and Greenhouse plants) up to 400 lit water (for trees) and apply the gained suspension to spray on the plants by means of a clean Sprayer.
Applying Phospho Nitro Kara on Planting of sapling
Useable for planting of all saplings Mix a bottle of Phospho Nitro Karabiofertilizer with 20lit of ordinary water and pour the gained suspension on the 100Kg spoiled manure and stir thoroughly the prepared mixture. Then put 1Kg of mixture at the bottom of the trench near root for each sapling, fill the trench with soil and do watering.
Applying Phospho Nitro Karaon the trees
Phospho Nitro Karabiofertilizer can be used in two ways of trench and spraying according to the following explanations;
- Trench method: Be aware that the aim of using trench method is taking the existent bacteria in Phospho Nitro Karabiofertilizer to root zone. To do this, mix 100ml of Phospho Nitro Kara biofertilizer with ordinary water. Then dig trench in 20-30cm. depth under the canopy of tree and pour 4lit of this mixture of water and Phospho Nitro Kara fertilizer into the trench. At the end, fill the trench with soil and irrigate.
- Spraying method: Shake the bottle well before use, depending to the age of tree and the size of its canopy, mix 2-5 bottles with the consuming water due to spraying one hectare of garden with the gained suspension to spray on the trees by means of a clean sprayer.
Applying Phospho Nitro Kara on seedling
It is Useable on sowing of Rice, Tomato, Union, Flower, Vegetable, Salad crop and other seedlings.
Dip the root of seedling into mixture of water and biofertilizer for 30 minutes, be aware that the required water is appropriate to wet the concerning seedling. Then sow immediately the seeds.
Applying Phospho Nitro Kara in drip irrigating system
Shake the bottle well before use and add one bottle of Phospho Nitro Kara biofertilizer for each 200lit existing water in reservoir of drip irrigating system, and then watering the plants by gained suspension
Applying Phospho Nitro Kara in watering
At the conditions that the applying of Phospho Nitro Kara biofertilizer was not possible by each of above methods, this method can be used as a replacement one. It is natural that the dose of applying increases in compared with the other ones.
Depending to the effective factors such as: the length of trench (brook), material of soil texture and the land steep and etc., mix 3-5 bottles of Phospho Nitro Kara biofertilizer with 50lit water in a tank with valve, when the water approach the middle of trench, we open the thank valve a little to let the mixture of water and biofertilizer arrive into the land.
- Due to increasing the effectiveness of Phospho Nitro Kara and as a complement, spray on the plants per hectare each 30 days.
- Pay attention that after diluting the gained suspension it is not kept for more than 6 hours.
- To spray or seedling inoculation it is not ever used of distilled water or Chlorine (pipeline) water.
- In case of using pipeline water containing Chlorine, the water must be kept in an open-top container for many hours till the chlorine goes out of it.
- It is suggested to do spraying at early morning or at the down (afternoon). It must be avoided to spray at noon and while the wind is blowing.
Potency (population of bacteria): 109 cfu/ml
How to Store
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep it away from direct exposure to sunshine and frost.
- Store it at temperature between 4 – 40°C (If it is kept in refrigerator at temperature 4°C, the durability of Phospho Nitro Kara will be increased).
- The entire content of the bottle must be used after opening it up to 24 hours, because this product is produced and packed totally under sterile conditions
Nine months after the production date and regarding with observation of proper storage conditions which recommended by the manufacturer