About chicken manure fertilizer
Chicken manure is the feces of chickens used as an organic fertilizer, especially for soil low in nitrogen. Of all animal manures, it has the highest amount of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
However, dried manure is an excellent fertilizer usually containing primary (N-P-K) and secondary nutrients as well as trace elements, vitamins and amino acids. The nitrogen in manure is mostly organic which is gradually converted to ammonium and nitrate nitrogen in the soil throughout the growing season.
Organic poultry Manure Pellets are ideal for soil improvement, planting and feeding of established plants. Westland organic plant food is 100% manure processed naturally to preserve its unique benefits.
The composted poultry manure pellets are ideal products for well-balanced agriculture. High concentration of organic elements fits perfectly in fertilizing lawns, borders, tubers plants, vegetable gardens, bulbs, roses, fruit trees. Based on the high content of organic matter, the pellets improve the structure and moisture-absorbing capacity of the soil, and ensure a fertile balance of natural soil systems and the natural enrichment of the soil
High- Quality Chicken Manure Fertilizer
Tradeinfact strives to support farmers in their efforts to produce high-quality crops. Composted chicken manure for agricultural applications will help you achieve top-quality crops.
- 100% pure chicken manure
- All natural and organic chicken manure
- Dehydrated and pelletized for easy application
- Pellet size (3 mm – 8 mm)
- Feeds plants slowly and safely and conditions soil with organic matter
- Composted chicken manure pellets
- Ideal for soil enrichment and improvement
- efficient fertilizer for all types of plants (lawn, vegetables, flowers and trees)
- Dried, dehydrated and pelletized
- No soil or compost added to the product
- No binding agents used to hold particles together
- Does not contain (sludge ,synthetic substances, fillers)
When preparing the soil in the spring, hand spread 10 kg/100 m² of surface (22 lb/1000 sq. ft.). Work into the soil with a spade or rotary tiller and sow seed. Repeat every 4 weeks.
Trees and Shrubs
For planting, add Acti-Sol to the hole dug to reach the tree’s root system. For deciduous trees and shrubs, mix 75 g/m² (1/2 cup/11 sq. ft.) of Acti-Sol into the soil. For evergreen trees and shrubs, add the equivalent of 38 g/m² (1/4 cup/11 sq. ft.). For maintenance, sprinkle 38 g/m² (1/4 cup/11 sq. ft.) around the tree.
Apply 10 kg at the base for 50 m of hedge (22 lb/200 lin. ft.).
Flowers and Flower beds
At the beginning of the season, spread 38 g/m² (1/4 cup/11 sq. ft.) on the ground for flowers and established flower beds. For new seedlings, incorporate 75 g/m² (1/2 cup/11 sq. ft.) into the ground using a rotary tiller, a spade or a rake.
Add 30 g (3 tbsp) to the soil under each bulb OR spread 63 g/m² (1/3 cup/11 sq. ft.) on the surface.
Residential lawns and Parks
For seeding or sodding of lawns, apply 10 kg/100 m² (22 lbs/1000 sq. ft.). Work into the soil if desired. For maintenance, apply 5-10 kg/100 m² (11-22 lbs/1000 sq. ft.) at the beginning of spring. Repeat the operation every 6 weeks. Adjust the quantity of fertilizer to the general appearance of your lawn.
- Granules / pallet shape of 3-8mm
- ideal for mechanical spreading
- Keep dry
- Special preservation conditions are not required
- No precaution measures needed.
- The manure is taken out of the stables automatically and then we dry is to maximum 12% moisture.
- The dried manure we grind and then palletize in 4 mm pallets (6 and 8 mm are available).
- The pallets stay 1 hour at 70 degrees to be sterilized.
- Then the pellets are coxed down and stored in Big-bags or 25 kg bags.